Who we are: V SITE PASS LTD.
Company registration number 11792137.
V Site Pass take the protection and security of your personal information very seriously and this policy sets out our responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (‘GDPR’) and other applicable laws in England and Wales relating to the processing and security of personal information.
When we refer to "we", "us" or "our" we are referring to V Site Pass and all its subsidiaries.
Information we will collect from you.
To use the V Site Pass “App” you will need to supply us with personal information below is how we will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us (Submitted information): to use our services you will need to give us personal information about yourself, by filling in forms when you register to download or register to use the Website and/or the APP and/or use the Services or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail). The information you give us will need to include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, mobile phone number, age, username, password and other registration information, demographic information, personal description and photographs of both yourself and you’re personal documentation as listed but not limited to: Passport, Driving licences, work permits, Visa’s, professional qualifications, evidence of training, medical certificates.
Information we collect about you and your device.
Each time you visit the Website or use the App we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use ("Device"), a unique device identifier (for example, your Device's IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device's wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting ("Device Information");
- information stored on your Device, including contact information, friends lists, login information, photos, videos or other digital content, check-ins ("Content Information");
- details of your use of any of the App or your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access, including the nature of the content that is viewed, related transfer rates, length of viewing, which pages are viewed and other similar data ("Log Information").
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and Services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
to provide you with information about third party goods or services we feel may interest you. We will only contact you by electronic means (i.e. via the APP, e-mail or SMS) if you have consented to this at the time that you register to use the APP. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, you can withdraw your consent at any time; however, this may mean that you can no longer access some or all of the Services;
- to notify you about changes to our Services;
- to ensure that content from the Website and the App is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or Device.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to maintain, administer and monitor the Services in order to analyse trends, improve the overall quality of the Services, tailor the Services to your needs and respond to your inquiries. Such analysis and information is aggregated across users, does not identify you as an individual and does not link to any personally identifiable information;
- to administer the Website and the App and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Website and the App to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Services safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website and the App about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- These requests must be made in writing by either email or letter with photographic identification to confirm your identity, we make changes to Personal Information that we hold about them for the purpose of verifying the accuracy of correcting, amending, or deleting such Personal Information where it is inaccurate or if it has been processed contrary to the Privacy Principles.
- We may restrict access to Personal Information for the following reasons:
- Interference with the execution or enforcement of the law or with private causes of action, including the prevention, investigation or detection of offenses or the right to a fair trial;
- Disclosure where the legitimate rights or important interests of others would be violated;
- Breaching a legal or other professional privilege or obligation;
- Prejudicing employee security investigations or grievance proceedings or in connection with employee succession planning and corporate re-organizations;
- Prejudicing the confidentiality necessary in monitoring, inspection or regulatory functions connected with sound management, or in future or ongoing negotiations involving the organization;
- Countervailing public interests; or
- Requests purely for research or statistical purposes.
- We may charge fees when justified, such as for access requests that are manifestly excessive, in particular because of the repetitive character.
As an individual, you have rights under the GDPR regarding the use of your personal information, these are:
- The right to withdraw consent – you can withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to erasure – you can request that V Site Pass remove your personal information from our systems.
- The right to restrict processing – you can request that V Site Pass only process your personal information for the purposes you specify.
- The right to data portability – you can request that the personal information you have provided to V Site Pass be ported to another organisation.
- The right to access your personal information – You have a right to know what personal information VV Site Pass hold on you and for what purpose we are processing your personal information. This is known as a Subject Access Request (SAR).
- The right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to processing if we are able to process your information because the processing is in our legitimate interests.
These requests must be made in writing by either email or letter with photographic identification to confirm your identity.
You can send these requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. We have one month to respond to you. If V Site Pass are unable to comply with your request, we will provide you with an explanation.