When you sign up for and use a V Site Pass account you must agree to our terms and the documents expressly referred to in them.
Both V Site Pass Ltd & Verified Site Pass Limited are referred to as “V Site Pass” in these Terms.
Here are some assurances you make to us in this agreement: You’re eligible to enter into this agreement you are at least our “minimum age” to use the services, you agree that:
- You must be the “minimum age” (defined below).
- You will only have one V Site Pass account.
- You are not already restricted by V Site Pass from using our services.
“Minimum age” means 16 years old for use in the United Kingdom. However, if the law requires you must be older in order to use V Site Pass and its services including the collection, storage and use of your information then the minimum age is as required.
Each individual user is responsible for their own passwords and application access. You will not share your account with anyone else and will follow our rules and the law. As between you and others, your account belongs to you.
- You agree to choose a strong and secure password.
- Keep your password secure and confidential.
You are responsible for anything that you upload to your account.
Your membership runs from the date of payment until either the 12- or 36-month anniversary, your membership will auto renew 7 days prior to this anniversary using the same payment method last used on your account.
Should your membership lapse you will have a further 4 weeks to renew then your membership will terminate. Should you renew during the 4 weeks your membership will renew from the 12- or 36-month anniversary.
Before you start the verification process you must make payment for the package you require in full. We do not guarantee refunds.
We recommend you have all the documents you wish to have verified ready when you make payment.
You only get one identification verification with your initial fee, and three professional qualification verifications. If you require additional identity documents verifying after the initial verification an additional fee will be required.
Notices and messages:
- Occasionally we may need to notify you of important notices or events, this will either be done by direct email or through the website or application, by agreeing to these terms you agree to this. Also, you agree certain additional information can be shared with us. If the contact information you provide is not up to date you may miss out on these notices, furthermore your application will not work to the best of its ability.
Messages and sharing:
When you choose to verify or share your documents with V Site Pass your information will be sent fully encrypted. Each individual is responsible for their own data and the permission level, these include:
- Recipients email address
- Number of views
- Location / postcode it can be viewed in*
- Date and time, it can be viewed
Once these conditions have lapsed the documents and access to them will then be removed from the recipient’s device leaving only a digital fingerprint about the documents. While we have taken every precaution possible, we cannot guarantee who will be in the room and has visibility of the screen when the recipient views your information, furthermore we accept no responsibility what the recipient does your information while they have access to it.
Rights and limits:
- Your licence to V Site Pass
- You own and manage all the content and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive licence to it. We’ll honour the choices you make about who gets to see your information and content.
- You agree to only supply information and content that you own and have the right to share.
- You can select what you share and who to, you can select individual documents, contact information, personal information or all documents on your V Site Pass. Everything you share will be sent fully encrypted, you must set the permission level before you send it. Once you have sent your information to the recipient, this cannot be cancelled and will remain available for the recipient until the permission level is met, should the permissions not be met, and the date lapses the information will be deleted and will need to be re sent.
- You can close your account however, any information you have already sent will still be displayed depending on your permission level date set.
- While we may edit or make formatting changes to your content such as translating it, modifying the size, layout, file type or metadata, we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
- By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our services to V Site Pass you agree that V Site Pass can use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
- You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights. You also agree that your profile information will be truthful.
- You agree to us contacting by email, telephone or letter every document issuer that you upload to the V Site Pass platform for verification purposes.
- You authorise us to generate and use a digitally generated electronic signature document authorising the release of personal information to be used to verify the authenticity of your uploaded documents.
Availability of service:
- At any time, we may alter or discontinue any of our services, we do not promise to store or keep displaying any information or content you have uploaded.
- We may change, suspend, or end any service, or change and modify prices at our discretion. These changes will be effective upon notice provided to you.
- V Site Pass may from time to time advertise or display third party apps on our site or application, you are responsible for deciding if you want to access or use third party apps of websites, these will contain their own legal terms and policy’s and have no connection to V Site Pass. V Site Pass is not responsible for these sites and you use these at your own risk.
- We have the right to limit how you connect and interact on our site and application. We are providing you notice about our intellectual property rights. V Site Pass reserves the right to limit your use of services. V Site Pass reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account, if V Site Pass believes that you may be in breach of this agreement, the law or are misusing our services. V Site Pass reserves all its intellectual property rights in the services.
- V Site Pass allows users to verify their information and attendance at a place of work by using geo fence parameters to identify if a user is present on site. This application will record your movements on site including (but not limited to) duration, arrival time leaving time. Some site might want to use this information as part of their emergency evacuation procedures, by accepting these terms you give consent for us to use this information. It is not the responsibility of V Site Pass to ensure that all contractors, subcontractors, labourers or other V Site Pass users sign in their V Site Pass location on any work site.
- Users are reminded that the geo fence is only a footprint of the particular site and connect capture elevated sites.
Disclaimer and limit of liability:
- Disclaimer of legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of our services. V Site Pass (and those that V Site Pass work with to provide the services) (a) disclaim all implied warranties and representations e.g. warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, accuracy of data and noninfringement; (b) do not guarantee that the services will function without interruption or errors and (c) provide the service (including content and information) on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Exclusion of liability:
- To the extent permitted under law shall not be liable to you or others for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages or any loss of data, opportunities, reputation, profits or revenues, related to the services (e.g. downtime or loss, use or changes to the information or content). In no event shall the liability of V Site Pass (and those that V Site Pass works with to provide the services) exceed in the aggregate for all claims an amount that is leaser than the most recent annual fee.
- This limitation of liability is part of the agreement between you and V Site Pass and shall apply to all claims of liability.
V Site Pass or you may terminate this agreement at anytime with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the services. The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose feedback.
- Shared documents that have already been issued cannot be withdrawn and the information contained in them will remain visible to the recipient until the permissions lapse.
In the unlikely event we end up in a legal dispute, the laws of England and Wales will apply.
Conditions of use:
You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use our services in a professional manner;
- Do not apply for more than one account.
- You must be eligible to work in the country you are applying for a V Site Pass in.
You agree that you will not:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including uploading inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content.
- Use an image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo for your profile.
- Try to create a false identity on V Site Pass.
- Use or attempt to use another's account.
- Harass, abuse or harm another person.
- Send spam or other unwelcomed communications to others.
- Act in an unlawful, libellous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner.
- Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer).
- Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of V Site Pass, including, without limitation, using the word “V Site Pass” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL.
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code.
- Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted through the Services.
- Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
- Copy or use the information, content or data on V Site Pass in connection with a competitive service (as determined by V Site Pass).
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof.
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by V Site Pass without our express consent.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service.
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Services or any related data or information.
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages.
- Monitor the Services' availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose.
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services.
- Access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by V Site Pass, such as, vsitepass.com.
- Override any security feature of the Services.
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms).
In order to use the V Site Pass application, you must have access to the internet, for all of the services to work correctly, failure to do this could limit the services of the application. V Site pass accept no responsibility for lost connection to our servers.